Important Factors to Consider When Buying a New Thermador Range
When considering purchasing a new stove or range, Thermador is without a doubt one of your top contenders. Thermador appliances are top of the line and leading the industry due to their affordable flair of style and luxury. However, purchasing any appliance at all definitely requires some forethought. Every customer wants their appliances to last as long as possible, work seamlessly, and stay in style. Thermador appliances can surely meet all of these needs, but it’s still vital to do your homework and consider a few key factors before buying your Thermador range. Keep reading to find out the most important things to consider.
What is Thermador?
Thermador is one of the top brand names when it comes to stoves and ranges. They have been in business since 1916, constantly innovating and improving the products that they offer. The main thing that sets them apart is the fact that they offer professional grade stoves to the general public. You don’t have to be a professional chef or running a restaurant in order to enjoy the benefits and advantages of a high-quality Thermador appliance. Recently, Thermador introduced a new line of ranges with some impressive new features. Let’s take a look at some of the most prominent features of a Thermador range.
Thermador Range Features
- Powerful burners between 18,000 and 22,000 BTUs
- Star-shaped burners, a feature unique to Thermador stoves. The star shape allows the heat to reach further, distribute more evenly, and allow for more precision
- Extra Low burner which specializes in keeping food at a steady temperature and Extra Power Burner which provides quick heating for boiling
- Quick Clean Base allows pedestal star burners to raise up for incredibly easy and quick cleaning
Factors to Consider
Thermador offers several different range options with an array of slightly different features. It’s important to consider which one is best for you, your home, and your needs. Be sure to think about the following points during your decision process:
- Do you bake or cook more often? Electric ovens are ideal for bakers due to the consistent and uniform heat distribution, while gas burners and induction options may be more impressive to people who prefer to use the stovetop.
- Are you replacing or renovating? Thermador has many 30-inch options to fit into your existing space. However, if you’re renovating and find yourself constantly making big portions and using large pots and pans, you may want to opt for a wider range.
Add Thermador to Your Home Today
After considering each of these factors, you can feel confident in your choice to purchase a Thermador range. Upgrading to a Thermador appliance, whether it’s a new range or any of their line-up, leaves customers satisfied time after time. Enjoying the premium features, energy savings, and precision control that Thermador has to offer means that you’re able to get real value for your money and feel confident in your new appliance. Be sure to contact or visit us at Avenue Appliance in Edmonton to inquire about Thermador appliances or any other appliances you may be considering.