- Avenue Appliance prides ourselves in customer care and satisfaction. We ask that our online customers check all the features, dimensions and specifications of the appliance or product to ensure the item is exactly what they are looking for before ordering. We are available to answer any questions regarding these specifications before ordering. By placing the order you are confirming that all specifications were reviewed. All sales are final.
- Items should be inspected thoroughly at the time of delivery. Be sure to report any defects or damage to Avenue Appliance at 780-433-5931 immediately before signing the delivery receipt.
- Appliances are shipped to Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Ft Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.
- Vacuums, detergents and cleaning supplies can be shipped anywhere within Alberta.
ONLINE SALES POLICY DETAILS
- All online sales are final.
- All concealed cosmetic damage must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- All products have a one year manufacturer’s warranty. If further manufacturer’s warranty applies it will be listed on your bill of sale.
- All defects will be inspected by an authorized service technician. Any defects will be taken care of through service, and or parts/ exchange.
- All exchanges must be authorized in writing by Avenue Appliance’s General Manager.
- Repair or replacement will be decided upon by the manufacturer once all information has been gathered.
- If an exchange is approved, the model will be exchanged for the exact same model. If replacement for the same model is not possible, a replacement model will be selected if available.
- All units approved for exchange should be returned to Avenue Appliance within 14 days of written approval date. If this deadline is missed then request for exchange will need to be resubmitted.
- If an appliance is installed and/or used by the client, there will be no exchange.
- All orders cancelled before delivery or pick up are subject to a 20% non-refundable deposit fee.