- PowerBoost and GentleHeat deliver either very high or very low heat fast for specialized cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate. An integrated timer keeps you on track.
- Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you’ve placed it on the ceramic surface and stop as soon as you remove it – so you don’t have to worry about curious little fingers or leaving an element on.
- Go from a boil to a simmer in seconds. Fisher & Paykel Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature so you don’t waste time in the kitchen.
- The surface around your cookware stays cool when you cook – preventing baked-on spills and making cleaning up a breeze. The durable ceramic cooktop surface just needs a quick wipe after use to maintain its good looks.
- No heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Fisher & Paykel induction cooktops offer extremely accurate, consistent temperature control from very high to very low heats, so you can sear, sauté and temper like a pro.